|Prep Time: 10 minutes||Cook time: 15 minutes||Serves: 4-6|
Looking for a yet another way to enjoy broccoli? Perhaps with garlic involved somehow? Well here it is! We especially enjoy this by the fireside in the wintertime, but it’s an enjoyable a side dish any time of year.
- 2 pounds broccoli florets
- 2 large onions (or 6 shallots)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Saute onions, broccoli, and garlic on stovetop using either water or vegetable broth until the onions are translucent.
- Put the broccoli and onions into your blender and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until smooth, adding more almond milk if necessary to achieve the desired consistency.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy!