|Prep Time: 5 minutes||Cook time: 15 minutes||Serves: 2|
This simple, delicious hamburg recipe is the perfect accompaniment to Cheesy Collard Tacos or your favorite noodle dish!
- One package extra-firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp liquid smoke
- Break up tofu with hands into mixing bowl, allowing the crumbles to vary in size.
- Add soy sauce and liquid smoke, mixing well by hand.
- Spread the tofu over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Layer should be thin but crumbles should all be touching.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until crumbles brown slightly and have a dry texture.